Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Product Review for JK Alvarez on Etsy

Recently I received two lovely pairs of earrings from JK Alvarez on Etsy.  The craftsmanship was unbelievable; the detail and work put into the pieces was amazing.  You can visit the shop here.
The first box that I opened (a glossy black box with a white bow) contained a pair of "Beaded Earrings of Swarovski Crystals Cubes in Amethyst and Celedon".  They are soo beautiful!  I wore them the next day and I couldn't believe how many complements I got.  This is what they look like:
Beaded Earrings by JK Alvarez

 I also received these, in a black box along with the other earrings in a a green, not purply-brown as shown in the picture.
I love these earrings, I wear them every day!  JK will be hosting a giveaway soon too, so stay tuned!


1 comment: